A fable of childhood.
This is an edited version of the Albert Lamorisse classic 1956 short film that manages to keep most of the magic, but do try to see the original at least once.
Update - I've redone the edit and changed the soundtrack
Caturday felid trifecta: Woman makes treat-dispensing slot machine for her
cat; kitten saved by dismantling car in drive-through; the cats of
Dubrovnik, and lots o’ lagniappe
-
Here a woman on Facebook, “CircuitCindy” designs and manufactures a
treat-dispensing slot machine for her cat, who catches on quickly. My only
question is ...
1 hour ago
2 comments:
Where was the sneer in that review? Beautiful.
I'm not a cynic 100% of the time!
It's a great piece of cinematic history that I just thought I'd share. Most people don't know about 'The Red Balloon' even though they've no doubt seen many works influenced by its distinctive imagery.
Post a Comment