Mooni Vanilli ... looking good. Chris fits in seamlessly -- in fact I think he may have been a founding member -- but Sheryl is a little disturbing somehow. She may not be too thrilled with her receding hairline.
Nisbet is perplexing. He seems a perfect match, but at the same time he also looks like a disembodied head. The juxtaposition of the two effects works well, though.
Whatever happened to your "Wham" idea from a while back? I think that would work well here, perhaps in video form. Chris Mooni's head on George Michael's body, swiveling his hips to "Faith" -- I can just see it now.
Hamilton asked; "Whatever happened to your "Wham" idea from a while back?" I did consider it but I think the Mooney Vanilli option was more appropriate on this occasion. I still, however, have plans for a new Mooney inspired movie.
Dark matter and junk DNA
-
It's been almost three years since I created a blog post on What is the
"dark matter of the genome"?. I noted that the term was popularized by the
philos...
The last duck post of 2026
-
Across the morning sky, all the birds are leaving. Ah, how can they know
it’s time for them to go? Yes, the birds of Botany Pond have left, and by
that I m...
Thank you
-
This is my last post for the Bad Astronomy Blog on Discover Magazine. As of
today – Monday, November 12, 2012 – the blog has a new home at Slate
magazine...
7 comments:
Mooni Vanilli ... looking good. Chris fits in seamlessly -- in fact I think he may have been a founding member -- but Sheryl is a little disturbing somehow. She may not be too thrilled with her receding hairline.
Nisbet is perplexing. He seems a perfect match, but at the same time he also looks like a disembodied head. The juxtaposition of the two effects works well, though.
Jerry Garcia <--> Michael Ruse? Nah, Garcia isn't enough of a buffoon.
The weird thing about the Nisbet picture is that it looks more real than the original
http://jayjoy.blogg.se/images/2010/vanilla_ice_112168691.jpg
Dude you're as kewel as it gets.
Gnu Fighters. That's perfect.
Whatever happened to your "Wham" idea from a while back? I think that would work well here, perhaps in video form. Chris Mooni's head on George Michael's body, swiveling his hips to "Faith" -- I can just see it now.
Hamilton asked;
"Whatever happened to your "Wham" idea from a while back?"
I did consider it but I think the Mooney Vanilli option was more appropriate on this occasion. I still, however, have plans for a new Mooney inspired movie.
Post a Comment