Just for clarification...I tried to set the royalty to "0" so I just wouldn't make a profit, but you can't do that...so, it's the next best thing. Donating the money back.
I think the only way this could be better is if PZ & the Darwin fish were walking upright hand-in-fin in the next progression. Though I might be getting ahead of myself...
"Any chance of getting PZVOLUTION t shirts too?" Feel free to take the J-peg image to your local T shirt printer - I've done it a few times myself. There's also probably a few online companies that will do it for you if you send them the image.
What about Lindsay Clancy?
-
By now most of you know about the Lindsay Clancy case, but I’ll briefly
reiterate it. Clancy, then 32 years old, says she was afflicted with
postpartum psy...
What is "alternate RNA decoding"?
-
I recently came across a paper in *Nature* on alternate RNA decoding. It
looked interesting so I read the abstract. That didn't help. I was still
confuse...
Thank you
-
This is my last post for the Bad Astronomy Blog on Discover Magazine. As of
today – Monday, November 12, 2012 – the blog has a new home at Slate
magazine...
8 comments:
Any chance of this becoming a bumper sticker?
Ask and though shall recieve.
http://www.zazzle.com/pzvolution_bumper_sticker-128501608188897600
any profits i make will be donated back to Secular Student Alliance.
Thanks to SneerReview for the jpg.
Just for clarification...I tried to set the royalty to "0" so I just wouldn't make a profit, but you can't do that...so, it's the next best thing. Donating the money back.
I think the only way this could be better is if PZ & the Darwin fish were walking upright hand-in-fin in the next progression. Though I might be getting ahead of myself...
Any chance of getting PZVOLUTION t shirts too?
Actually, better still, a sleeveless t, but I appreciate a begger can't be a chooser.
Nice work!
"Any chance of getting PZVOLUTION t shirts too?"
Feel free to take the J-peg image to your local T shirt printer - I've done it a few times myself.
There's also probably a few online companies that will do it for you if you send them the image.
Appreciatte your blog post
Post a Comment