You need to open up the book and look at the Publisher's Acknowledgments right before the table of contents. I was the technical editor for the book. :-)
Readers’ wildlife photos
-
Bruce Lyon, who’s now retired and is an emeritus professor of Ecology and
Evolution at UC Santa Cruz, sent a batch of bird photos. His captions are
indent...
Dark matter and junk DNA
-
It's been almost three years since I created a blog post on What is the
"dark matter of the genome"?. I noted that the term was popularized by the
philos...
Thank you
-
This is my last post for the Bad Astronomy Blog on Discover Magazine. As of
today – Monday, November 12, 2012 – the blog has a new home at Slate
magazine...
10 comments:
So what? He read 'Archeology for Dummies!' Nothing wrong with that...
;)
You need to open up the book and look at the Publisher's Acknowledgments right before the table of contents. I was the technical editor for the book. :-)
woa! You do Archeology too?!?!
Only joking Phil ;)
I've got a few of the Dummies series on my own shelf!
i totally agree with you just because he read the book doesn't mean he is copying i mean he had to get knowledge from somewhere why mot a book?
Just thought I'd pop in to say it, because no one else seems to have.
Raphael, you're a crank.
lol raphael, you may not be religious, but you are still both full of/- and fooling yourself.
jævla skræling ;)
a....Phil Plait? you seriously wrote that comment with your hands? Oh! I cant believe ;-/
What man! Why we are insulting the GREAT PHIL PLAIT. :P i love him
It takes a dummy to edit for dummies!
Post a Comment